Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Little Dancer

So I finally got Kimmi signed up for dance classes! Yay!!! I tried to do it a few months ago by taking her to Glen's Aunt but the times just didn't work out, because the time I would be picking Kimberly up from dance is the time when my niece that I watch would be getting picked up also. So it would be way to rushed, if not a conflict. :( Bummer! So I tried another dance studio during the morning but they were full. Next I found Eagle's "The Little Gym" and they only had 3 spots left for the Spring Session, so I signed her up right away and got her into a morning class. She is so excited!! It will be nice for her to get out of the house and interact with other kids (outside of the home) I will definately keep everyone updated on our new found little dancer. Next thing to do is get Levi signed up for Soccer. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting for you all! Lucy loves her dance class too. And I am going to put her in Soccer as well! But sign-ups aren't until April/May. Busy busy little kids huh?!

Butler Family said...

That's great! When do or did the classes start? I was really excited to get Sammy in to a dance class if I couldn't get her in to a school. I'll bet Kimmi is going to have a blast :)