Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Going Private

Hello everyone!! I have been thinking for the last couple of weeks to go private with my blog and I think that that is what I'm going to do. So if you would like to keep up with our family please e-mail me your blogging e-mail address and I'll add you or you can post your e-mail address on here. Which ever you prefer. My e-mail address is kathypurnell@yahoo.com. I'll leave it opened for a day or so, but after that I'm going to go private. Thanks everyone! :)_

6 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

I want to be added! Heather.young@skywest.com

Tyler said...

jtylerlloyd@gmail.com

Caleb said...

calebemiller@gmail.com

And congrats on going back to school... you are amazing!

Brittainy Nelson said...

brittainyandtonynelson@gmail.com

add us too!

Jason and Tara Koyle said...

I want to be added

koyle211@msn.com

Ashley Lloyd said...

Hi Kathy add Ash & I too!
Lil_angel_loves@hotmail.com