Monday, December 20, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas...

Tonight when we heard the knock at the door Levi was so excited to run and open the door as well as yell, "Come in..."  I guess that he has picked that up from me because if I know who is at the door I say that from time to time.  I think that it is time to stop saying that and just go and answer the door.  Tonight we got some more goodies!! :) We got a bag full of carmels, as well as a super cute story called, "Grandma's Red Wagon".  Both Glen and I hadn't heard it before, but we really enjoyed reading it to the kids.  Levi and Kimberly were getting ready for bed but when they saw what the treat was, they of course wanted some.  I opened the bag and let them have some before bed.  This has been such a fun time and we look forward to the last few days! :)



No comments: