Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Glen!

Glen's Birhtday was on Saturday, and now he's 27! For his birthday he started out by getting breakfast made for him. We had waffles, sausage, eggs, and chocolate milk. After breakfast/bunch we headed down to the fairgrounds to the horse affairs and watched his brother Jarom compete. After that he came home and did some homework,and then I suprised him with a message at the Two Rivers Salon and Spa here in Eagle. Which he loves.....he could probably go for one everyday! :) When he came home we took the kids over to my mom's and then we went out to see a movie. We saw "Taken" which was pretty good, and then we went to The Texas Road House for dinner. He sure is the Best! Hope your birthday was Great! The kids and I love you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I remembered it was his bday since it was our anniversary too, haha. It sounds like a super fun day! I got Brian a massage for Christmas, but he still hasn't used it. He has never had one before, I know he will be hooked. And that's a nice place! They are really good.