Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy Weekend

So this weekend was quite busy here at the Purnell house hold. I made a baptismal cake for my cousin-in-law's (so to say)little girl Jillian. I was very pleased with how it turn out and later I heard that it was Great and that everyone loved it. That's always nice to hear! :) Then on Saturday I had a Scentsy booth at the kids fair with Brandie. Which went Great!!!! I am excited for next years, for sure!! Brandie and I had both bought was product as inventory to take to the fair and we almost sold all of it and we got some great leads on top of it. All and all it was a really good weekend, besides the fact the I lost my voice, but that's ok :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! And the cake looks fantastic, I am still hoping to go take classes sometime soon.