Monday, February 2, 2009

Get together with Mariah and Ben

This weekend Glen and I got together with one of my cousins that I haven't seen in a really, really, really, long time. On Saturday Mariah and I went to the mall did a little shopping, then we went to the temple with our hubbies and my friend Jayna. After the temple Mariah, Ben, Glen and I went to the Cheescake Factory. They sure have some yummy food and Awesome Cheesecake. We had a really great weekend and enjoyed spending time with them. Thanks for coming to visit you guys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I want to go to dinner there too. It sounds yummy! Except I don't really like cheesecake, haha, go figure. I'm just hungry I guess.

Brittainy Nelson said...

don't you love group dates!! Hopefully i'll be back in Boise soon enough so we can do group dates too!