Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter Fun!

On Monday night, when we did have snow (I'm sad that it doesn't last very long here) my sister Ann decided to make a snow truck. It actually is really Awesome and very creative :) I went to drop a part to her vaccum that I had borrowed and then I was heading to the store, but Kimmi wanted to stayed and as she said "Hang out with Auntie Ann and Alex" So Ann so yah sure, that would be fun and I took Levi with me to get groceries. When I got back she asked me to get my camera so she could take pictures. So here they are, Kim and Alex helped for maybe 5-10 minutes before they got to cold. Good Times! :) Good Job Ann!!

5 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

thats so cool, how long did that take her?

Brooke said...

Wow that is the coolest snow truck I have ever seen.

Brooke said...

How fun to have Christmas in Canada. Kimmie's getting hair, I love her little pony tails!

Unknown said...

That is creative, wow! We made a funny snowman, you'll have to check our blog. There's plenty of snow here, if you want to move, haha.

Caleb and Suzy said...

Hey guys, glad we found you. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. We need to keep in better touch.

Caleb and Suzy Lakey
www.calebandsuzy.blogspot.com