Monday, November 15, 2010

Vegas Bound......

After the family reunion was over we met up with my sister Ann and her son Alex in Las Vegas and spent a day there with them. It was some much fun! Glen, Ann and Alex went on "Speed the Ride" and Alex was a little nervous to go on it in the first place. For those of you that have ridden this ride you know how FAST to goes the whole time. I wish that I would have had a camcorder when they took off and the react of Alex when they got back it was pretty funny. It totally took him by surprise. Ann ended up Jump off the Space Needle in Vegas called Sky Jump, which she absolutely loved! We did was site seeing, shopping and swimming. Rainforst Cafe Speed the ride.
Alex's face was PRICELESS when they came back from what seemed like less than a minute ride. I believe that it was a little FAST for him.....Ann and Glen thought that it was pretty fast as well.
























Ann did the Sky Jump in Las Vegas and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! She couldn't stop jumping around after she hit the ground. I do believe that it was quite a thrill for her. Great Job Ann!!! Better you than me, because I know that you wouldn't see up there.

No comments: