Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcoming Wrangler Jarom Purnell

I know that this post is long over due, but I had to post this event. So my sister-in-law Corinne and brother-in-law Jarom have tried for many years to have a child and last October they announced that they were expecting. We were so excited for them, well on May 22nd Wrangler came into the world. Mom and baby are doing well and both Jarom and Corinne couldn't be happier. We are so excited for them copuldn't be happier for them and their new sweet little baby!!

1 comment:

March 2006 BOM Tour - People said...

Hi,
Your mother-in-law, Wendy, and I were missionary companions. I need to contact her ASAP to collaborate on writing a history of health missionary work in Colombia. Can you put me in touch?
Anna Louise Hetzel
360 825-1394
hetzel6@gmail.com