Monday, July 19, 2010

Kimberly's New Haircut.......That she started.........

Yesterday Kimberly asked me if she could finish coloring her picture that she got in Primary and I said, "Sure." Well I got the crayon box down and there were some kids scissors in the box. I didn't think anything of it, but then about 20 minutes later Levi comes up to me and I can see that he cut a little bit of his hair, but it wasn't bad. I told him that he should cut his hair and that he needed to give me the scissors. He pipes up to say, "We'll Mom, Kimberly cut her hair too." So I go over to Kimberly and at first I can't tell that she cut it, until I look at the other side. She had chopped it clear up to her ear! Glen and I got after her a little bit and I ended up finishing the job the best that I could. So here are some pictures of before and after. I think that in the end it turned out really cute on her. Maybe it was time to cut her hair, since she has never had a hair cut and she is almost 5. We all have a story to tell and this one is Kimberly's. :)

3 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

I LOVE the haircut, super cute!!!

MJ Family said...

Ha ha ha! A few months ago, Anya did the same thing...yesterday Matthew cut Abigail's hair and she later found some scissors and doctored it herself. He cut her hair perfectly...now it looks like it was her idea.

Butler Family said...

LOVE the haircut! She is so adorable! I think that makes almost all the grand kids who have attempted cutting their own hair! :)