Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boise State Game

Last night we went to the Boise State VS Miami Game with Jarom and Corinne. It was a lot of fun to go to a Bronco Game. I must admit it is our FIRST game that we have been to together. We've been going to BSU on and off for a few years and we finally went to a game. Yes Honey, I am looking forward to going to many, many more ;) The Bronco's slaughtered the Miami Red Hawks with a score of 48-0..... OUCH!! With the game coming to a close we we're wondering if BSU was going to let them have a sympathy touchdown, but nope they didn't. I kinda of felt sorry for the other team, but all I can say is GO BRONCO"S!!!!!!!! After the game Corinne and Jarom followed us to my parents house to go and pick up the kids. Then Ann, Alex, Jarom, Corinne, Glen and I with our kids went to Cold Stone and got some Ice Cream. It was a fun night!! Thanks for a Great evening everyone!! They ride a Bronco out onto the feild at the beginning of all of their games!! The players coming out onto the field. Love the face Jarom!! :) Thanks for taking me to the game Babe!! Corinne and I Look at the score board!!! All I can say is BOISE............STATE...............!!!! Jarom and Corinne

3 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

That was lots of fun, we should go again! p.s. the score was 48 to 0 but we should just say 42 that makes the other team not feel so bab, right!?

Purnell Family said...

I'll fix the score board on my post ;) All I know is I had a Great time and we slaughtered them! Looking forward to the next game :)

Jarom & Corinne said...

lol, me too!