Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Rain...

So I decided to take the kids outside to play the rain with their unmbrella's. There was this HUGE rain storm and when it started to calm down is when we went out. Grandma Maisey do you reconize the umbrella's "Lady Bug" and "Polly Wog" that's for you we sure do love ya! P and A had fun play out in the rain with us too. Check out their glasses that their Dad made for them with sticky craft yarn, I LOVE IT!! These are going to be great pics to show them when they get older. Haha :) I love my niece and nephew!

3 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

looks like fun! We have had a bunch of rain too!!!

Unknown said...

Where did you get the umbrellas from? They are so cute. It looks like things are going really well for you guys! Take care and keep the pictures coming, Kimberely looks just like Glen, haha.

Jarom & Corinne said...

hey, hows it going? So tonight i watched a chick flick and thought of you. I told jarom i wish you were here to watch it with me, and he said "ok, well i will just go trade spots with her for the night!" I WISH just for the night anyway...miss you!