Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer FUN in Fort McMurray, AB. CANADA :)

During Christmas time we came up to Fort McMurray Canada to visit for Christmas vacation, and while we were up here Glen interviewed with a company called Casman. During spring break if came up here again to help his parents finish the basement and the company made it offical for him to come up for an intership. So May 17th the day after Shem and Reilly's wedding we packed up and came up. Thank you for all that helped us (aka Shana, Jeremy, Corinne, Carmen, Marci, Jarom, Lynn, Ryan, Jandy, Matthew, Isacc, Jennie, Dayna, Mom, and Dad...... everyone you guys and gals are AWESOME!!!!! It really helped out alot :) So now we are here living at Glen's parents house for the summer and it's been realy nice up here so far. :) Shem and Reilly are staying at our house for the summer while we are up, that is a huge relief for us. I've been filling my time with being a MOM and I am LOVING IT!! That's what I want to do when I get home is be a FULL TIME STAY AT HOME MOM, and go to school part time. I really feel strong that I need to get my degree, so I've been working on it one class at a time, hopefully this next fall I can take a couple of classes, we'll see. I have also been cooking meals, we are going on a schedule where I cook one week, Mom cooks one week, and then Cinda cooks, and then we start all over again. So this week is my week off. It actually wasn't to bad to cook for as many people as I had to which was around 16. I have also been getting back into exercising, which I love!! I want to minor in exercise science and my sister-in-law Cinda and I are starting to train for a Marothon, that's right a MAROTHON. I am way excited but I know that it is going to be alot of work. For now I run a few miles a day take a day off from running but I do P90X (LOVE IT!!!) then I add a mile to the miles that I ran the previous day. If any of you are interested in joining us just let us know, we'd love to have you! K and B are having a Blast playing with their cousins everyday. The time the sun goes down really throws them off though. It doesn't get dark here until 10:30- 11:30pm and after that it's dusk and then the sun comes up at 4am So needless to say there is plenty of daylight up here. :) We are enjoying ourselves and we are looking forward to a Great Summer. :) Glen is enjoying his time working at Casman and has a schedule of 10 days on and 4 days off. So we really enjoy our time with him when he's home, because he's gone a lot. We miss every back at home and hope that everyone has a Fun and Safe summer. I'm also going to be doing Scentsy while I'm up here, so I'm excited to see how that goes. I have a few people how are going to be throwing parties up here, so that's super exciting and then I have the convention in August. SCENTSY SPIRIT!!!! Wooh Woot!! It's a thing they do at convention ;) Here are a few pictures from a trip that some of us ladies took the kids to the park and it tells about it below. Cinda, Dayna and I decided to take the kids to the park up here and we decided to the walk there it was a nice walk and it was a beautiful day 26 C. In my mind that is freezeing, but it really is warmer. The kids played on the toys, swang on the swings and Dayna took the kids across the slideing zipper. I don't know if that is what it is really called but that's what I'm calling it. We had a fun time with the kids and really enjoyed our day.

1 comment:

Jarom & Corinne said...

Thanks for FINALLY posting!!! J.k But i do love seeing you guys and all of your posts made my day! Thanks! Love ya p.s. run a few miles for me, maybe it will rub off!? :) oh and Ruth found out they are actually having a BOY! That was a suprise but they are excited, thought i would share!