Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Activities

Kimmi and Levi visiting with Santa at our church's Ward Christmas party. This year we went with our friends Kara and Jason their kids, some of their friends and both of Kara and Jason's families came along as well, to the navitiy that the Eagle Idaho Stake puts on. The night that we went it was cold and foggy, but the fog gave it a special feel that night as we stopped to listen to the angles sing, and then walked to see Baby Jesus laying in a manger. After seeing the baby Jesus we had hot cocoa and then took a tractor pulled hay ride back up to the parking area. The next night I went again with my Mom , Ann, Abby, Alex and my kids. The kids loved it and keep asking me if we can go back and do it again and again. Kimi and I on a tractor pulled hay wagon ride . Glen and Levi Walking thru the city on Bethlehem to see baby Jesus. It was neat to go with our friends and family this year to the nativity.

1 comment:

Jarom & Corinne said...

that looks so cool, what a neat idea! I want to go!!!