Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been Tagged

1.Where is your cell phone? In my Purse 2.Where is your significant other? BSU Study his math, way to go Babe! 3.Your hair color? Blond with light to medium high lights 4.Your mother? Hard Worker 5.Your father? Understanding 6.Your favorite thing? Relaxing and spending time with my Hubby 7.Your dream last night? Nothing 8.Your dream/goal? Financial Freedom, Happy Family, To go through school and get a PHD 9.The room you’re in? My bed room 10.Your hobby? working out, biking, kick boxing 11.Your fear? Losing my spouse or a child 12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? On our way to getting our PHD's, living somewhere else ( I've lived in Biose my whole life and I'm ready for an advanture, I still love you guys! ) Have another child 13.Where were you last night?Scentsy Party- We practice safe Scents 14.What you’re not? Closed Off 15.One of your wish list items? Bedroom set, Lincoln Navigator, Dream Home (We got our work cut out for us Honey! ;) 16.Where you grew up? Boise 17.The last thing you did? Played with the kids 18.What are you wearing? Jeans with a black top & white camio underneath 19.Your t.v.? on, kids watching Sleeping Beauty 20.Your pet? Opal 21.Your computer? Gateway 22.Your mood? Confidenant, Happy, Blessed 23.Missing someone? Hubby 24.Your car? In the Garage 25.Something you’re not wearing? Shoes 26.Favorite store? Kohl's/Target 27.Your summer? Awesome!! Canada, Weddings, Family, Friends, Scentsy.....FUN!! 28.Love someone? Family Forever 29.Favorite color? red & yellow 30.Last time you laughed? this morning/kids are funny :) 31.Last time you cried? Monday afternoon, sometimes we just need to cry I am tagging Tarah Harris, Brooke Thurman, Brittany Neilson, and Katie Truley Have fun girls I look forward to looking at yours! ;)

4 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

cute kathy!!! You didnt read the instructions did you? You are supposed to only answer with one word! But i loved it anway!!! We are having shem and his girl over on sunday for dinner do you want to come?

Unknown said...

hurray, I love these!

Lanelle Barber said...

Hey! I found your blog and have had a lot of fun looking through all of your pictures and stories. I've also been amused because we know so many of the same people it appears. We still need to find time to get together and play/catch up!

Brooke said...

I am sorry that I haven't continued the tag yet. There has been some family...things, so I will be patient with me. It's so fun to see your blog.
Hope you have wonderful holidays