Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meeting up with some old friends. :)

I got in touch with Sandy, who I haven't spoke to since high school, so it's been 7-8 years since I've really hung out or even seen her. She got in touch with Haylee and we all met on Tuesday night at the 8th St Wine Co. (Don't worry peps, it wasn't a bar, ha believe me I had my worries at first too) It was soooo nice to see them it was like we had hung out just the other weekend. We had a good time visiting and catching up. Sandy is off to Grad School, and is moving to Boston in 7 days and Haylee is still in Boise working. Hopefully we will still be able to keep in touch, we've got facebook and myspace, so it will be easy to keep in touch that way. It was fun girls! So we're planning on another get together in a year, right? :) Good Luck Sandy, Hoping life is well for in Boston. You've got a great personality, are easy to talk to, beauitful, and you just have a way with people. Deep down you know that. Keep your head up high and you'll do well. Haylee knowing that your still in town we are definately going to have to get together! It was a fun night, I look forward to doing it again in a year or so!






1 comment:

Susan Lloyd said...

Hey Kathy that first picture is a cute one of you and your freinds. Is that Sandy in the middle? Love mom