Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shower and Birthday Weekend


Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Tom, Happy Birthday toooo Youuuuu!

Happy Birthday Tom!


Friday was Tom's Birthday and those of us that could make it went out to eat at Goodwood BBQ, it was yummy! After dinner we all went back to Mom and Dad's house and had cake and ice cream. It was Tom's 29th birthday.

Tom I'll tell ya, your a Great Big Brother. Your thoughtful, loving, caring and kind. I hope that your birthday was a fun one, I love ya!

Mommy to be!


Gifts for little Dash

Mommy got some to, K Nicole now you've got to paint those toes. Tell ya what, we'll have a girls night out do some pedicures and I'll do it for ya. :)

Corinne and I got together and threw a baby shower for Nicole on Saturday, also with the help of her mom, Thanks Elaine!:) We were going to throw it outside at Nicole church, but it was so hot that we changed it to inside. Which was a good thing because it got to be above 90 degrees. We were able to visit with friends, play a memory matching game, and eat good food. It was fun throwing a shower for Nicole with Corinne. Congratulations Nicole and Ryan!!

2 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

Hey kathy, I love all the pictures they are really cute. I like the one with you and your brother tom, you look so pretty!!! And tomorrow it will be your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! P.S. let me know what you figured out on the trip to st. george.

Ashley Lloyd said...

Thank you so much for posting picture of Tom's birthday! It's hard being away but it's nice to see all of the smiling faces that we can't wait to see!!! :) Your blog is so cute...I love the template background, all of the dots! So cute!